Anytime you and your family face a legal issue, it has the potential to change your lives forever. With so much at stake, it would be beneficial to consult with an experienced and knowledgeable attorney. Here at the law firm of Barnes & Diehl, P.C., we strive to provide you with superior advocacy in a number of issues that you and your family could require assistance with, including those listed below:
- Family law, including issues pertaining to divorce, child custody and support, adoption and more
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims arising out of motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-falls, medical malpractice and more
- Elder law and estate planning, such as wills, trusts, powers of attorney, benefits planning and more
- Criminal defense for felony and misdemeanor charges ranging from DUI to murder and most everything in between
- Appeals in criminal cases originally tried in Virginia or federal courts up to and including the U.S. Supreme Court
For over 30 years, our law firm has tirelessly protected the rights and interests of our clients living in the Richmond, Virginia, area. Our goal is to help you move forward with confidence and assist you in achieving a tailored resolution to your legal matter that provides you with the best outcome possible for your particular circumstances.
When you work with Barnes & Diehl, P.C., you can be assured that you will receive an honest assessment of your situation, an explanation of your rights and a determination of all your viable legal options. Time is of the essence in many of these matters, so the sooner you contact us, the better. To see just how our law firm can help you, schedule an initial consultation at our Chesterfield office, either through our website or via telephone.